Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Maze Runner

Alright, last night I finished Maze Runner. And I hated it as much as I thought I would at the start, but I had to find out what happens. First off, I don't get why Thomas was always bashing Alby. The kid had been through a lot and I liked him, more than Mr. Wonderboy Thomas anyway. Teresa I still despise, and I hate Thomas with the same burning passion. They're both perfect, attractive, brilliant, level-headed, brave, tough...and a couple. It makes me want to puke. Newt and Minho are way cooler! And *spoiler* why did Alby have to die? He was so much better than Model-girl Teresa. And Chuck...Why couldn't it have been Thomas?!*end spoilers*

All in all, the book was awful. The idea was good, but rushed and I hated the charecters. Unless you enjoy Mary-Sues and a long story squeezed into a short space, I'd leave that book on the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment