Followers

Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm Back!

So, it's been AGES since I posted last, I admit that. I kinda got discouraged because no one ever commented, but hey! I'm gonna keep posting anyway. I wanted to talk about my latest obsession: The Hunger Games! For those of you who don't know, they're a dystopian book series by Suzanne Collins, set in the future. They're epic and amazing and have lots of action mixed with a deep message and a stirring love story that isn't all sappy or unrealistic (*cough* TWILIGHT! *cough*) Director Gary Ross is making it into a movie he hopes to rate at PG-13. There's more information at GirlonFire.blogspot.com. Check it out man, it's wicked.

On the flip side, I've been reading Maze Runner. Yuck. Good ideas, but rushed and poorly portrayed. Also chalk full of Mary-Sues and one-dimensional charecters. I really hate Teresa and I hope she and Thomas are related so they can't be together. I'd rather see her with Newt, if she has to live at all.

This Christmas I got leather boots and a flip, so I might be posting some dorky little videos every now and then ;)

1 comment: